Anywhere But Here


Image result for life through lens

Often I want to be,
anywhere but here.
In my own world and mind,
I want to go away,
not to follow the straight line or the common signs,
that tells me to do the typical things,
I simply want to set off,
as the bells ring.

Yes, I don't want to follow,
my happiness is anywhere but here,
out the corner of these four walls,
 life is completely different.

Different to my own liking
everything I find to be entirely striking,
will come to reality.
A reality full of feeling of joy, love and success,
that lifts me to the clouds,
 and is at the upmost best.

It last for enternity.
My imagination will run free,
because everything that I desire to be,
all lies within me.

Thus, anywhere but here,
is where I often want to be.
In my own world and mind,
I want to go away,
not to follow the straight line or the common signs,
that tells me to do the typical things,
I simply want to set off,
as the bells ring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Two Faces for One Tear"

Welcome Me, as I Break Free

Chance Godsend